| KHTI |
| Kislovodsk humanities and technical institute||
|FACULTIES AND DEPARTMENTS |
Faculties and Departments
Faculty of Economics and Business Administration
The Faculty of Economics and Business Administration is the largest and oldest faculty in the Institute.
The Faculty offers 5 undergraduate programs:
Business administration and economics
Curriculum provides a firm theoretical knowledge and practical abilities in main professional areas. That is why our students have no problem finding job after graduation.
Faculty of Law
The Faculty of Law offers a broad set of courses concerning all challenging dimensions of contemporary Law. The curriculum is structured to provide the students with knowledge in classical and substantial areas like constitutional law, administrative law, civil law, commercial law and criminal law. The Faculty program is structured in such a way that the students shall have the opportunity to gain and develop professional abilities demanded by the employers.
Faculty of Engineering
The Faculty of Engineering comprises two academic departments:
- Automatization and Controlling
- Radio technical engineering
These departments offer both undergraduate and graduate degree programs, which lead to the B.S. and Ph.D. degrees:
The undergraduate curriculum provides a firm background in the basic sciences through courses in mathematics, computer science, physics, and chemistry. This is followed by fundamental engineering and science courses. Specialized courses that are primarily of a technical nature are offered in the fourth and fifth year. In compliance with the Russian Federal Educational Standard courses in humanities, social sciences and economics are also offered.
- Radio engineering;
- Control and informatics in technical systems;
- Automation and Control;
- Vehicles and tractors electronic equipment;
- The Applied mathematics and informatics.
Postgraduate education Department
Department offers four postgraduate education programs:
- The system analysis, controlling and information processing;
- Economics and national economy administration;
- Social Philosophy;
- Criminal Law and Criminology, Criminal Law implementation .
College of Kislovodsk humanities and technical institute
Highly demanded intermediate vocational education programs are available in our college:
- Maintenance service and repair of radio-electronic equipment;
- Radio communication, radio broadcasting and television;
- Telecommunication networks & switching systems;
- Computing Machines, Systems and Networks;
- Maintenance of communication means;
- Construction and exploitation of buildings;
- Economics and accounting;
- Law and social security organization;
- Automatic control systems;.